From Chinese small producer, Doogee is trying to capture the attention of the local and international press to grow further and create an identity all its own. With the F5, Doogee could really make the leap, proposing a smartphone from aggressive price, without sacrificing a quality construction absolutely top notch.
The news dates back to last July | Doogee 214: from China comes the first smartphone with shell in “liquid metal” | and about three weeks have officially opened the preorders with the commencement of sales expected in the next few days. Doogee F5 attracted press attention as it is among the first in the world to adopt a body completely derived from liquid metal, better known as amorphous metal alloys.
The metal frame used by Doogee to this Terminal combines great strength, great vibration absorption and a considerable resistance, without sacrificing a very balanced midrange.
- IPS display fullHD (1920 x 1080), 5.5 “contrast 1000:1, 401 ppi
- Octa-core processor 64-bit MT6753 to MediaTek
- Android OS 5.1.1 Lollipop
- RAM 3 GB
- 16 GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- Support dual-SIM
- Connectivity: 3 g, GSM, Bluetooth 4.0, 4 g, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Rear 13 Mpxl camera with LED flash
- 5 front camera Mpxl
- Size: 15.23 x 7.69 x 0.78 cm
- Weight: 171 grams
- 3000 mAh battery
Doogee has looked in particular at the international market with this device, the operating system is localized in many languages including Italian, but the real treat lies in supporting the gang 20 LTE (800 Mhz), excluded from many other manufacturers far more present in our country (like Meizu), used mostly by operators such as Wind.
- Network type: GSM + WCDMA + FDD-LTE
- 2 g GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz:
- 3 g: WCDMA 850/1900/2100 MHz
- 4 g: LTE FDD-800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
A smartphone that looks promising, even for a few days in advance on Gearbest at the price of all orders, shipping charges to be added later.