Pebble Steel is one of the smartwatch launched by Pebble Technology Corporation. Appreciated on the market, boasts essentiality and simplicity both in design and in being a technological accessory.
- 1 why choose Pepple Steel as smartwatch?
- 2 the concept of “smart”: Pepple Steel
- 3 What we could improve?
Why choose Pepple Steel as smartwatch?
Pebble Steel, is particularly appreciated for its usability. Despite being a smartwatch, never forgets that first of all it is a watch. Essential design and very light on your wrist, brings many interesting features including:
- Strap is rubber (56 grams) and steel (99 grams);
- Display (1.25 inches) pixel 144X168 with e-paper technology
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Compatibility with various smartphones (both Apple and Android)
- Long range in the battery to full use
These are just a few features that boasts Pebble Steel. Substantial is the difference in battery life compared to the previous model, the latter comes with a lithium polymer battery that provides a range that can reach 10 days (the previous version provided on average 7 days autonomy); the same is waterproof (5 ATM) despite not being designed and thought out for this kind of sports.
Scratch resistant backlit display is an optional equipment “wearable” that acts on multiple fronts.
This new smart watch is based on Theeliteswatches.com, each developer can then use the development kit to create custom applications, all thanks to the introduction and adoption of smartstraps (intelligent straps through a connector can interface at the hardware level with the same watch and add certain and particular features the same). I’m talking about then the introduction to the concept of modularity, which allows you to make your final smartwatch versatile for all your travel needs. A further strength is to be natively compatible on both iOS and Android, feature that cannot be underestimated in the event that we decide to change smartphone. Unlike the Apple Watch for example which is only compatible with iPhone.
The concept of “smart”: Pepple Steel
That’s basically what makes “smart”:
- Notifications – Pepple Steel works in a push, each notification that you receive on your smartphone will automatically be notified on your smartwatch, this relatively evenly to whatsapp, incoming calls and everything that concerns
- App – apps are the part that allows you to enrich and make faster your smartwatch, you can download different from the Store (free), you can only download 8 as mentioned, remember that you can replace if necessary. If you find more interesting and that you think will serve you in you come save her in “Loker” and keep it ready to replace it with one that is already installed.
It is obviously necessary to download and install the App at Pebble on your smartphone. This allows you to manage the “Loker” (space where you can save your App that most interest you and that you can’t currently install on Pebble Steel), allows you to update the firmware and discover the range of apps on the Store.
What could be better?
- Like other smartwatch Pebble, even for Pebble Steel will need to use the display is not touch, one of the 4 buttons placed on the right to navigate through the interface.
- Currently is not compatible with Windows Phone
- Currently does not have an interface in Italian
- Can be installed only 8 Apps
In summary, certainly for its Pebble sceglirei Steel reliability, versatility, compatibility with the two major platforms, water resistance, and not least, autonomy for the design.
Pebble Steel Smartwatch Review & Rating
The 3 Best Pebble Smart Watch Deals on Amazon Right Now …
Pebble Time smartwatch launches on Kickstarter
Pebble Time Round release date, price and specs
Pebble introduces the Pebble Time Round, coming in …
Best Smartwatch 2018
Pebble Time Round reviewed: You can judge this book by its …
Amazfit Bip review
3 Reasons Pebble’s Time Smartwatch Beats The Apple Watch
Shangpule Compatible Gear S3 Bands, Galaxy Watch 46mm …
The 2014 Smartwatch Buyer’s Guide
Pebble Skips Ahead, with Time Round
LUNATIK EPIK Apple Watch Kit offers rugged protection in a …
Fitbit’s first foray into fashion: $130 Alta wearable …
GALAXY Gear SM-V700 Smartwatch Review 2016
Pebble Unveils New Steel Smartwatch
Pebble Time Steel Smartwatch for Apple/Android (black …
Pebble Steel Smartwatch for iOS and Android $80 shipped …
Pebble Smartwatch with leather band, Tactile …
Pebble Steel smartwatch review